Thursday, January 26, 2012

TEC songs #2



The third song is "Before the Morning" by Josh Wilson. This song was for TEC 126. I was on the Resource Team, with an amazing table leader and amazing candidates. A couple of weeks before the weekend, my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer. The same thing that my mom died from. My aunt was my mom's sister. I was really in a dark place after that, but this song helped me realized there is going to be a bright light in my life (the morning).




The fourth song is "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North. This song was for TEC 129. This was the first time that I went down to Pittsburgh for a TEC. I had a really bad summer after my Grandma past away. She was my mom's mom and I didn't even get to day goodbye to her. I felt like maybe I wasn't suppose to be living and what is the point of life. God knew I had to be on that TEC because of what some people talked about in their meditations.




The last song is "I lift my Hands" by Chris Tomlin. This was for TEC 130. This TEC was as amazing weekend where I met wonderful people who are on fire with their faith. I was on Resource for this TEC and our table name was Blessed Are You Among Women. We only had one guy on our table with six girls. It was a great time. I had to give a talk and I get nervous talking in front of people but as I was giving my talk my nerves went away. My friend, who was on this TEC, knew exactly what I was feeling and her prayer helped me through the weekend.


There will be more songs for as long as I go on TECs so more will be posted on a later date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment