Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Blood of Christ

Today was my first time being a Eucharistic Minister. I had the Blood of Christ. At first I was really nervous but as more people came up to me, my nerves went away. It was an AMAZING feeling to hold the Blood of Christ in my hands and offering it to the people. Holding the Cup reminded me of what Christ did for all of us. He died to save us from our sins, which is basically ourselves. This reminds me of the song If We Are The Body by Casting Crowns. 

This song shows us what we should do/act with each other. We should open our group to anyone who wants to come in. The Church is open for anyone to enter who believes, we should do the same thing without judgement. I know sometimes it could be hard but it will be a good thing that we do. It shows others that we care for them and want them with us no matter what. WWJD. See you in the Eucharist!

No comments:

Post a Comment